Hair Update!

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Hi guys, I just thought that I'd let you know what's going on with my hair at the moment. As you can see in my first video on youtube, my hair was a dark chocolate brown colour. I decided that I wanted to change my hair colour to something lighter and a bit more natural. I purchased a box of normal strength colour b4 from superdrug at £7.99 (on offer) I applied this all over my hair and followed the instructions, when I washed and dried my hair I could see that my hair had lightened and was a brassy colour, in my opinion my hair hadn't lightened enough. I then purchased a extra strength colour b4 and applied that to my hair, my hair then went a light colour, much lighter than the first application, I then applied Nice n Easy semi permanent dark ash blonde (I used the ash colour to neutralise any brassiness.) All in all, i'm reasonably happy with how my hair is now.
:) xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs