The Perfect Nude Lip

Monday 23 June 2014

Okay guys, as you may or may not know, I am a huge lover of the bright lip; reds, purples, oranges you name it. But recently I've been using two products to create this nude lip in the picture below.


The products in question are the L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Collecetion Privee Lipstick by Cheryl (what a mouthful) (buy here) and the Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Chic (buy here). I've been wearing the L'oreal lipstick all over my lips and then dabbing a bit of the Tanya Burr Lip Gloss over the top. Personally I've really been loving this combo and I think the nude lip is growing on me.

Let me know of any nude lipsticks that you guys are loving so that I can try them out!

Shona xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs