Sunday Chit Chat #1

Sunday 13 July 2014


Hi guys :)
I'm having a very lazy sunday today (as usual) just chilling out watching youtube videos, reading blogs and drinking Pepsi Max.
I have recently started Weight Watchers online in order to lose those few pounds that I've put on since September. With me being at uni and living with my pesky friends who don't like many veggies and love chips and fish fingers it can be quite easy to put weight on! I've used weight Watchers online before and it honestly works wonders. Weight watchers allows you to eat a variety of foods, you just need to stick to your pro points allowance and hey presto - you'll lose weight. I did try juice plus but I really don't recommend this method of losing weight. I was starving all of the time, which led to me craving snacks so I didn't lose any weight for the weeks that I used Juice Plus. In contrast, I've only been on weight watchers a week and a half and I've already lost weight. Losing weight in a natural and healthy way is always a better idea and helps you to keep the weight off long term.
I've been home from Uni since the 27th of June and I'm still living out of suitcases, I always find it such a chore to unpack all of my bits and bobs when I return home from uni - i'll only have to pack them all up again in September! haha.
I'm going to pop up a few beauty posts this week so please keep an eye out for those!

Shona xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs